New families are welcome to come and visit us. An Enrolment Form can be sent out to you if you made the inquiry over the telephone, downloaded from below or picked up from us when you visit.
If you would like to book a space for your child then that space will be secured on receipt of your completed Enrolment Form. If no places are available, you will be placed on our waiting list and notified as soon as a vacancy occurs. Once your child’s space has been confirmed, pre visits will be arranged. These will vary depending on your child’s and families’ needs.
When making a booking you can choose from several booking times (with a minimum of 2 sessions per week).Full day (8.30am to 5.00pm)
- Morning session (9.00am to 1.00pm)
- Afternoon session (1.00pm to 5.00pm)
- 9.00am to 3.00pm session.
Prior to starting we require:
- a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate or similar proof of identity
- details of your child’s immunisation record
- If you are applying for the 20 hours ECE, we require the completed Attestation Form (attached to the Enrolment Form)
It is also important that you inform us of any allergies or illnesses so that we can best cater for your child’s needs.